Monday, June 23, 2008

Ogryns 1

What else does a blitzkrieg genadier mech army need than a tank full of ogryns: since I saw these figures last year, I knew I needed some of them and have managed to squeeze a unit of 4 into my prospective GT list this year.

First base: bases..... wanted to use something that gave a nice impressive look, and the army is going to be based on a green slime/concrete slab world. A couple of smashed aquillas make up a couple of these bases.

image

image

image



image


There's not too much remodelling that the new ogryn figures need: they're really well sculpted and look much better than the last lost of gumbies.


some of the ogryns on their bases:








The only guy who looked a bit crap was the bonehead, so I cut off his arm and wired him upto a rejigged sentinel power lifter arm:




His arm seemed a little too long and stiff in this pose, so I cut through the piston arrowed here, and turned this into a moving joint, and repositioned the arm turning in a little, to snap off someone's head.




I gave him some more wires, and a another shoulder plate,



And a battery back pack on the back. Leaving this to dry before I come back and add some more details to his power pack

No comments: